Family dentistry services
Working with a dentist on a regular basis is essential for building a trusting relationship and ensuring you achieve and maintain your oral health goals. Drs. Kellerman and Connolly of Kellerman Dental in Glen Carbon, IL, understand that seeking a practice that offers family dental care solutions is vital to keep everyone in the family on top of their oral health. Our family dentistry practice can provide care for our patients for generations, ensuring the entire household is cared for by a team of compassionate and experienced individuals. At Kellerman Dental, we are excited to offer a range of dental services for children and adults, therefore meeting the entire family’s dental health care needs.
What are the benefits of visiting a family dentist?
There are many reasons why parents choose a family dentist for their household. A family dentist:
- Provides a wide range of preventive and general dental services to address common dental concerns, including areas of decay or periodontal disease
- Ensures patients of all ages have access to the dental care they need for a healthy smile
- Can book back-to-back appointments with children and adults in the household, allowing parents to make just one stop for everyone’s dental needs
- Works with generations of family members and can spot signs of genetic issues earlier than a non-family dentist
- Has a proper chairside manner dealing with children and adults, walking patients through what to expect with each dental procedure
- Eliminates the need for parents to book several appointments with different providers around town, enjoying treatment for the family in one visit
- Offers affordable treatment and flexible payment plans for families on a tight budget
Learn more about what we have to offer
If you are looking for a family dentistry practice in Glen Carbon that treats children and adults and you are ready to work with the Kellerman Dental team, we invite you to book an appointment at our practice by calling 618-228-3100. Our office is conveniently located at 16 Junction Drive West and accepts new patients and families seeking comprehensive care. We proudly service patients in the communities of Edwardsville, Collinsville, Maryville, Troy, and Granite City, as well as Glen Carbon, IL.