Restorative Cosmetic Dentistry in Glen Carbon, IL
If you are suffering from jaw or neck pain and headaches, it can affect your daily life. In many cases, these issues are due to improper bite alignment, creating cosmetic concerns within your smile. At Kellerman Dental in Glen Carbon, IL, we understand that restorative and cosmetic dentistry often overlap, which allows us to improve oral health, painful symptoms, and the appearance of the smile all at the same time. Whether you need full teeth reconstruction or a faster cosmetic teeth enhancement, you have come to the right place.
Impacts of jaw and teeth misalignment
Most people do not give a second thought to their jaw, even though they use it all day long. However, the second something goes wrong, it is immediately noticeable, typically in the form of symptoms such as chronic headaches or jaw, facial, and ear pain. Other ways that alignment issues affect your oral health include:
- Makes it more difficult to thoroughly clean teeth
- Increases risk of gum disease
- Leads to uneven wear and tear on the teeth
- Increases risk of tooth fractures
At Kellerman Dental, our team is experienced in the diagnosis and treatment of jaw or teeth misalignment. We provide a variety of treatment options to improve the functionality and appearance of your smile.
Before Dr. Kellerman’s Work
After Dr. Kellerman’s Work
- Invisalign – These clear plastic aligner trays gently guide teeth into proper alignment. They are clear, comfortable, and removable, which makes them easier to tolerate during treatment. Invisalign is an excellent alternative to metal braces for both complicated and straightforward alignment issues.
- Dental implants – If missing teeth are part of the problem, dental implants are a great solution to fill gaps in the smile and prevent remaining healthy teeth from shifting out of place.
- Occlusal appliances – These custom-fit bite appliances help the muscles of the jaw joint relax to help reestablish proper bite.
Contact Kellerman Dental to book your appointment.
If you are tired of being embarrassed by your smile or the pain caused by a misaligned jaw, call Kellerman Dental today at 618-228-3100 to find out more about our reconstruction options.