Get straight smiles with Invisalign in Glen Carbon, IL
Are you bothered by crooked teeth or other orthodontic problems? Do you want an effective solution without wearing metal braces? If you answered “yes” to these questions, then it is time to see Dr. Kevin Kellerman about Invisalign. We are proud to offer this uniquely beautiful and powerful teeth straightening option right here at Kellerman Dental in Glen Carbon, IL.
About Invisalign invisible teeth aligners
Invisalign essentially does the same thing as traditional braces but in a quite different and high-tech way. Like classic braces, this method moves teeth gradually with continuous, low-force pressure. However, it uses transparent aligners rather than brackets and wires to nudge teeth into correct alignment.
The process is simple, utilizing a progressive series of aligners, moving teeth incrementally. You will wear each aligner for the prescribed length of time, discard it, and move on to the next one. Teeth gradually straighten as you progress through the series of aligners. Meanwhile, you can eat what you like and brush your teeth with ease because they are removable.
The benefits of Invisalign clear aligners
Why do patients choose Invisalign rather than metal braces? There are many reasons, including:
- Cosmetic orthodontics – Aligners are transparent and formed to the shape of your smile, so they are barely noticeable when worn.
- Accelerated treatment – Straighten your smile up to 50 percent faster with a weekly aligner change schedule.
- Proven effectiveness – Invisalign uses SmartForce features and SmartTrack materials, which move teeth with 75 percent greater predictability, according to Align Tech data.
- Improved comfort – Many orthodontic patients complain of metal braces being heavy, bulky, and generally uncomfortable. By contrast, Invisalign aligners are lightweight, ultra-thin, and designed for comfort. Advanced SmartTrack materials provide a better fit and greater ease in removing or replacing aligners.
- Treatable cases – Invisalign is appropriate for orthodontic concerns ranging from mildly crooked teeth to complex cases with significant misalignment. It is available for teens and adults.
Take the first step today! Are you ready to begin your journey towards a healthier, more beautiful, straighter smile? Just give us a call at 618-228-3100 and schedule an Invisalign consultation with Dr. Kellerman.