Get straight smiles with Invisalign in Glen Carbon, IL
Are you bothered by crooked teeth or other orthodontic problems? Do you want an effective solution without wearing metal braces? If you answered “yes” to these questions, then it is time to see Dr. Kevin Kellerman about Invisalign. We are proud to offer this uniquely beautiful and powerful teeth straightening option right here at Kellerman Dental in Glen Carbon, IL.
About Invisalign invisible teeth aligners
Invisalign essentially does the same thing as traditional braces but in quite a different and high-tech way. Like classic braces, this method moves teeth gradually with continuous, low-force pressure. However, it uses transparent aligners rather than brackets and wires to nudge teeth into correct alignment.
The process is simple, utilizing a progressive series of aligners, moving teeth incrementally. You will wear each aligner for the prescribed length of time, discard it, and move on to the next one. Teeth gradually straighten as you progress through the series of aligners. Meanwhile, you can eat what you like and brush your teeth with ease because they are removable.
Invisalign® at Kellerman Dental explained by Dr. Kevin Kellerman
What is Invisalign?
Hi, my name is Dr. Kevin Kellerman with Kellerman Dental in Glen Carbon. Today I want to talk about Invisalign®.
Invisalign® can be a great option for children and adults who want to straighten their teeth.
How does the Invisalign® procedure work?
Invisalign® works by utilizing a series of clear aligners. For example, if you have ten aligners, you would wear each aligner for one week.
After ten weeks, your teeth would be in the position you would want them to be in, nice and straight.
What are the benefits of Invisalign® vs. traditional braces?
Invisalign® works faster than traditional wires and brackets. It is also more gentle on your gums, cheeks, and lips than traditional braces.
A lot of people appreciate this. It is also easier to clean your teeth with Invisalign® because you can remove them to brush and floss.
Eating is much more comfortable because you take your Invisalign® out, and food doesn’t get caught in between your teeth.
Invisalign® is a great option for anyone who wants to straighten their teeth. It’s discreet, fast, and comfortable.
Call us today to make an appointment and experience the benefits of Invisalign®.
The benefits of Invisalign clear aligners
Why do patients choose Invisalign rather than metal braces? There are many reasons, including:
- Cosmetic orthodontics: Aligners are transparent and formed to the shape of your smile, so they are barely noticeable when worn.
- Accelerated treatment: Straighten your smile up to 50 percent faster with a weekly aligner change schedule.
- Proven effectiveness: Invisalign uses SmartForce features and SmartTrack materials, which move teeth with 75 percent greater predictability, according to Align Tech data.
- Improved comfort: Many orthodontic patients complain of metal braces being heavy, bulky, and generally uncomfortable. By contrast, Invisalign aligners are lightweight, ultra-thin, and designed for comfort. Advanced SmartTrack materials provide a better fit and greater ease in removing or replacing aligners.
- Treatable cases: Invisalign is appropriate for orthodontic concerns ranging from mildly crooked teeth to complex issues with significant misalignment. It is available for teens and adults.
Take the first step today! Are you ready to begin your journey towards a healthier, more beautiful, straighter smile? Just give us a call at 618-228-3100 and schedule an Invisalign consultation with Dr. Kellerman.